UI / UX Designer Software Developer Job1 month ago - Engineering - Buenos Aires
Silicon Development LLC is looking for a UI / UX Designer to join our engineering team.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2–5 years of design experience
- Portfolio that shows examples of project or personal work, including but not limited to sketches, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes
- Experience creating designs, from concept through prototyping, with modern programs or technologies such as, but not limited to Axure, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Marvel, and Principle
- Experience in planning and facilitating user research activities and usability tests
- Solid UX skills, with the ability to iterate through conceptual ideas and effectively communicate conceptualizations using sketches, storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, data visualizations
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines
- Well-rounded knowledge of design principles and techniques
- Ability to organize and self-direct to get things done
- Wordpress experience
- Ability to deliver coded prototypes using HTML, CSS, JS (front-end skills)
- Experience with desktop, web and mobile applications and frameworks i.e. iOS, Android, Windows Phone, webOS, Bootstrap, etc.
Silicon Development LLC is looking for a Software Engineer to join our engineering team. This position will help define our engineering culture. You will play a role in defining product & specs and requirements. Being a well-rounded, dynamic software developer, you will jump back and forth between the front and back end, contributing to all parts of the codebase. This position is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.www.silicondevelopment.comWe offer development teams that push the envelope in web development and artificial intelligence.Our team has contributed to major public open source projects, and have major certifications across different accreditors including Google and Cloudera. We work on projects ranging from rapidly developing prototypes for startups, all the way to cutting-edge systems for Fortune 500 companies.